Joint Project funding
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi – project funded through Australia India Strategic Research Fund (AISRF).
Contact: Anirban Mahanti
US NSF GENI project partnerships (with UMass) – NICTA is a subcontractor on the project, external funding received.
Contact: Max Ott and Thierry Rakotoarivelo
EU - European Network of Excellence (NOE). Funded through American Academy of Science (AAS).
Contact: Max Ott
WINLAB, Rutgers University. GENI Contract. Funds received and project ended in 2010.
Contact: Max Ott
- Linkoping University, Sweden. We have 11 co-authored papers in the last three years
- Institut Supérieur de l'Aéronautique et de l'Espace (ISAE), France. We have 8 co-authored papers in the last three years.
- We have been invited to join a consortium which includes University of Cambridge, ETH Zurich and, the Industrial research Labs of Technicolor and Telefonica.
We also have collaborations with international research and academic organisations where we have staff and student exchanges.
We have collaborations with the following Visiting Researchers in the year 2012.
- Professor Mohan Kumar, University of Texas at Arlington http://ranger.uta.edu/~kumar/
- Professor Prasant Mohapatra, University of California at Davis http://www.cs.ucdavis.edu/~prasant/
- Professor Di Yuan, Linkoping University, Sweden http://webstaff.itn.liu.se/~diyua/
- Professor Prashant Shenoy, University of Massachusetts, http://people.cs.umass.edu/~shenoy/home
- Professor Sajal Das, University of Texas at Arlington, http://ranger.uta.edu/~das/
- Professor Jim Kurose, University of Massachusetts http://www-net.cs.umass.edu/personnel/kurose.html
- Professor Frank Kargl, University of Ulm, Germany, http://www.kargl.net/
Visiting StudentsWe have offered Internships to following international students in 2012.
- Francois Hoguet - Université de Technologie de Compiègne, France
- Hari Siswantoro - Universite Joseph Fourier, France
- Nicholas Kuhn - ISAE (Spatial and Aeronautical Superior Institute), France
- Xin He - University of Massachusetts Amherst, USA
- Yang Wang - Université de Technologie de Compiègne, France
- Jackson Massey, University of Texas, Austin, USA
- Kostas Choumas, NITLab, University of Thessaly, Greece
- Donatos Stavropoulos, NITLab, University of Thessaly, Greece
- Marco Pappalardo, Eurecom, Sophia Antipolis, France
- Matthias Leitner, HTL Steyr, Austria
- Phillip Mayr, HTL Steyr, Austria