I am the Associate Education Director at QRL, and work on the newly started Business Process Compliance project as well as on the SPIN project.
My research interests include
- Formal model of normative reasoning and deontic logic
- Business Rules, Rule reasoning
- Policy language and their applications in social networks
- Business Process Modelling
- Defeasible logic and non-monotonic reasoning
- Modal and non-classical logics
Currently I am working on formal models of business process compliance
For a complete list of my publications and research interests, please visit my personal site.