Overview flyers for select NICTA Health & Life Science research are available below:
- NICTA Health & Life Sciences overview: The role of ICT in delivering the 'age of personalized medicine'
- Predicting cancer, diabetes & heart attacks: Diagnostic Genomics - Genomics for understanding disease and improving medicine
- A bionic ear that's almost as good as natural hearing? Developing connections with auditory brain pathways for high fidelity hearing
- Managing Parkinsons, stroke and epilepsy through motion analysis: Portable motion analysis system
- Biomedical informatics: New discoveries hiding in the data mines
- Bionic Eye: Restoring degenerative vision loss