Domain and Target Audience
Our domain is eHealth, defined by WHO as the transfer of health resources and healthcare by ICT, with the use scenario of having ICT tools to analyse and integrate eHealth documents across languages, genres, and jargons.
Our target audience is interested in:
- syntactic, semantic, and pragmatic aspects of eHealth documents;
- their intelligent re-use;
- their automated analysis; and
- evaluation of the analysis methods.
The potential participants represent academia, industry, and government and include the following task-relevant stakeholders:
- ICT developers (university departments, R&D laboratories and software houses),
- resource developers (standards, classifications, ontologies, etc.), and
- information consumers (policy makers, healthcare service providers, healthcare professionals, health researchers, patient associations, etc.).