The 4th International Workshop on Health Document Text Mining and Information Analysis with the Focus of Cross-Language Evaluation
The two-day Louhi workshop brings together academia, industry, healthcare providers and policy makers interested in natural-language processing of written and spoken health communication. Inspired by CLEF2012 and linked with CLEFeHealth2012, the focus of this fourth Louhi workshop is on, but not limited to:
- syntactic, semantic, and pragmatic analysis of health documents;
- mono- and multilingual methods, applications, and resources for their automated processing and intelligent re-use;
- cross-language evaluation health documentation and their processing methods, applications, and resources; and
- methods, resources, and infrastructure for this cross-language evaluation.
The program consists of invited talks, scientific presentations, and industrial demonstrations (programme, flyer). Highlights include speakers such as Professors Pierre Zweigenbaum (France), Hercules Dalianis (Sweden), and Jon Patrick (Australia). Workshop proceedings are also available.
The workshop takes place in Sydney, NSW, Australia on 11-12 February 2013, and is organised by NICTA. We collaborate with the Australian Health Informatics Summer School, organised in Sydney, NSW, Australia on 4-8 February 2013. Notice also NICTA Techfest 2013 on 13 February 2013 that takes place in the Parliament House, Canberra, ACT, Australia (a pretty bus trip or short flight from Sydney to the nation's capital).
Submissions to CLEFeHealth2012: 31 May 2012 CLEF2012 and CLEFeHealth2012 in Rome, Italy: 17-20 Sep 2012 Submissions to Louhi2013: 31 Oct 2012 (note: extended from Oct 15) Notification: 23 Nov 2012 Camera ready: 15 Dec 2012
- Australian Health Informatics Summer School in Sydney, Australia: 4-8 Feb 2013
- Louhi2013 in Sydney, Australia: 11-12 Feb 2013
- NICTA Techfest, Canberra, Australia: 13 Feb 2012