Cross-Language Evaluation of Methods, Applications, and Resources for eHealth Document Analysis
The CLEF2012 one-day workshop on cross-language evaluation of methods, applications, and resources for eHealth document analysis with a focus on written and spoken natural-language processing in Rome, Italy on 17-20 September. The CLEFeHealth2012 takes place on Tuesday 18 September, 2012 at 9:00 am - 6:10 pm.
Highlights of the programme include
keynote talks by PhD Wendy Chapman, Chair of American Medical Informatics Association Natural Language Processing Working Group; PhD Leif Hanlen, Director of NICTA Health Business Team; and PhD Hanna Suominen, Chair of CLEFeHealth2012,
a high-light session of all accepted workshop papers.
We thank all authors of submitted manuscripts.
Reviews have been sent out as e-mails via the submission system on June 28, 2012.
Authors presenting the accepted papers are required to register to CLEF2012 via the
registration system by July 5, 2012
(minimally one author per paper in order to publish the paper).
Our target audience is interested in
- syntactic, semantic, and pragmatic aspects of eHealth documents,
- their intelligent re-use,
- their automated analysis, and
- evaluation of the analysis methods.
The potential participants represent academia, industry, healthcare, and government and include the following task-relevant stakeholders:
- ICT developers (university departments, R&D laboratories and software houses),
- resource developers (standards, classifications, ontologies, etc.), and
- information consumers (policy makers, healthcare service providers, healthcare professionals, health researchers, patient associations, etc.).