Benefits at NICTA
- NICTA is Australia’s leading ICT R&D organisation.
- NICTA bridges the gap between research and industry and works with the best research leaders.
- We produce world-class research, and create wealth for Australia - like the software in millions of mobile phones that was developed by NICTA spin-out OK Labs.
- NICTA partners with Australia's leading universities - with strong PhD engagement.
- NICTA's alumni flow into industry, start-ups and leading research institutions.
- We have state-of-the-art research facilities in five labs around Australia with over 700 people.
- At NICTA we are committed to maintaining a safe and healthy working environmentand supporting employees in their emotional and psychological well-being.We offer staff and their immediate family members, who are experiencing difficulties, a free confidential counselling service through an external Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- We aim to create a workplace climate conducive to accommodating the needs of employees with family responsibilities. In addition to primary caregiver employees being entitled to an unbroken period of up to 52 weeks unpaid maternity leave, employees who are the primary care giver of the new born or adopted child are entitled to up to twelve weeks paid parental leave.